Please read this carefully before using Abs Stimulator, there are important safety information regarding usage and handling.
Danger – Indicates a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury.
Warning – Indicates a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could result in serious injury and equipment damage.
Caution – Indicates a potentially hazardous situation which, if not avoided, may result in minor or moderate injury to the user or patient or damage to the device or other property.
Do not use in combination with the following medical devices:
- Internally transplanted electronic medical devices, such as a pacemaker.
- Electronic life support equipment, such as respirators.
- Electronic medical devices attached to the body, such as electrocardiographs.
Using this device with other electronic medical devices may cause erroneous operation of those devices and potentially other hazardous or fatal effects.
What is low-frequency treatment?
Low-frequency therapy is a physiotherapy intended to help relieve acute or chronic pains caused by stiffness or fatigue by applying low frequency pulses to the human body. This causes massaging directly the muscles with the stimulations, inducing nervous sedation and promoting the circulation of blood. In addition, this therapy causes muscular contraction, improving the resistance to physical weakness, obesity and disease.
- Relieve shoulder, waist, and back pain
- Therapy for muscle atrophy
- Massage therapy
Alkaline 1.5V AAAx2EA
A-F (6 modes)
1 – 100 Hz
12 minutes per use per body part
Max 9.8 mA
- Low frequency is defined as special current running or stopping in a steady rhythm. Thus, if applying appropriate intensity and oscillation rate for the body, highly rhythmical and soft stimulations are given. The gentle massage of low frequency resembles finger pressure or hand press, patting or massage, stimulating moderately the human muscles to relieve muscular pains.
- Operating Modes
- There are 6 operating modes to choose from
- Device will power off automatically after 12 minutes from start
How to operate
Mode indicator lights
Press the power ON button once then choose the type of program you want to use by pressing the PROGRAM button
After choosing which mode/program you want, press the “ON” button again to start. Pressing the “ON” button continuously will increase the power/level of intensity. Press the “Off” button to decrease the intensity.
Note that the highest intensity level is 10 and it is recommended to slowly increase the intensity to avoid shock.
To change the battery, remove the cover in the back of the device.
How to use
- Always wash the area of your body where you intend to use the adhesive gel pads.
- Pull the pads off the vinyl cover by gripping the pads
- Attach the pad to a desired part of the body (arms, shoulders, etc...)
- Do not attach the pads while the device is powered on to prevent shock.
- Do not touch the adhesive side of the pad with your hands, doing so will decrease the effective usage of the pad.
Process for operation
Please start with the lowest output level when starting
- Place the adhesive gel pads at the desired body location.
- Press the ON/INC button to turn on the device
- Choose the mode
- Adjust the output level
- Use for 12 minutes for each body part
- Press the OFF/DEC until the lamp turns off to power off the device manually
How to effectively use
- The low frequency is best use 12 minutes per body part per use. Recommended session is 2-3 sessions a day per body part.
- Avoid using every after meal. Make sure that the body area is dry and clean before using.
- Turn off power when not in use. Best to remove the batteries.
- Detach machine with the adhesive pads and make sure to put the sticker back to the pads to prevent pads from drying.
- Use a wet clean cloth in cleaning the pads.
- Keep out of reach from children
- Do not leave item in direct sunlight for a long period of time.
- Make sure to use clean and dry hands when operating the unit to avoid shock.
- If you will not use the device for more than a month, remove the batteries from the device.
- Stay away from fire, high/low temperature and in possibly wet-prone areas.
- The device case can be cleaned by a wet cloth, and then wiped dry.
- Do not store in hot or cold temperatures or in humid environments
Adhesive gel pad
- If the adhesive side of the pad is dirty, you can use a wet cloth to clean the dirty side. Too much moisture will make it difficult to attach to the body.
- The adhesive gel pads(electrodes) should be replaced with the same type and model
- Open the rear cover
- Confirm that the + and – sides of the battery are inserted correctly.
- Close the cover
- Power on the device to confirm functionality