The 6 quickest ways to naturally lose belly fat
You don’t have to get a migraine from battling belly fat. Belly fat can make your torso area unsightly and drastically lower your self-esteem. You can boldly rock that floral crop top and dump them buggy shirts in the trash if you make up your mind to.
Flaunting a flat tummy will require you to do the following basics:
1. Quit on crunches because your stomach muscles get stronger and belly fat is not burnt. More health effects include frequent lower back aches. Your general health is important as you try to burn excess fat.
2. Work on strengthening your muscles by squatting and doing deadlifts. Lifting heavy weights puts pressure on your entire body hence losing fat at a faster rate at the same time building muscle mass. Your abs begins to how and your waist size gets smaller with time.
3. What’s on your plate counts? Your diet is vital in this journey. Healthy eating here means all your meals should be balanced. Include proteins (meat, fish, and eggs), carbohydrates especially whole grains, fruits, vegetables and fats and oils
Still at meals, stay away from junk and processed foods. Natural and fresh arm produce are the way to go.
How you eat and in what amounts will determine how much you lose or gain belly fat. Check your portions and have them just right. Since you are on a journey to lose belly fat, lower your carbohydrate intake. Consuming carbs in excess means you have to embrace belly fat. Potato lovers I get you here!
Increase your protein portions because their emulsification rate is here than that of carbohydrates that produce lazy fats.
Include super-foods that help in losing belly fat in your meals. These foods increase metabolism rate and speed up fat emulsification in your belly area. Chia seeds, aloe Vera juice, hemp seeds and black garlic.
4. Bid alcohol goodbye and embrace lots of water daily. Alcohol gradually destroys your liver and this is a welcome call for stubborn belly fat. Substitute beer with glasses of plain water or with added squeezed lemon. Green tea works well too. Always drink at least eight glasses of water daily.
5.Skipping meals is the lie of all decades. Ensure you have three balanced meals daily and healthy snacks in between. Your body requires energy to execute normal body functions. If you starve yourself this means your body begins to burn muscles and not fat. If you can’t make it to have all the meals, have fruits, fruit juice, nuts or any other healthy snacks so that your stomach doesn’t remain empty.
6. Motivation builds self-drive. Naturally losing belly fat is not a drastic process. Start by taking your waist size measurements before embarking on the trimming journey. Do this every two weeks and you will notice immense progress. Using a fat caliper, measure your body fat every two weeks and watch how much weight you shed. Take pictures of yourself often and try fitting in your old jeans.
Don’t worry if you lose track. You can always go back. Have tons of patience because naturally losing belly fat is not instant.
Happy and healthy living!